Provides against the risk of incurring medical expenses as a result of sickness or injury. By estimating periodically the overall risk of health care and health system expenses, the policy’s benefit limits and covers are adjusted to cope with the changes in the health care system. The in-patient provides a supporting cover for patients operations done at the hospitals such as:
- Medical expenses resulting from emergency cases.
- All diagnostic Endoscopic and surgical procedures.
- Prosthesis related to post traumatic accidents.
- Physiotherapy treatment related to a covered hospitalization.
- Maternity benefits as of the first renewal including delivery, medically mandated
abortion, miscarriage and epidural.
- Radiotherapy treatment including linear accelerator.
- Home care benefits.
- Eligibility to the "Guaranteed Renewability" In-hospital GR as of day one for
medically eligible adherents, subject to underwriting.
- New Born Baby will benefit from a free coverage until the policy expiry date.
The out-patient provides a supporting cover for a patient’s laboratory exams, and emergency covers provide medical treatment at any hospital’s emergency:
- Coverage of 100% and 85% is available
- Radiology, CT scan, MRI, ultrasound, evoked potential, laboratory tests, nuclear
medical tests, electroencephalogram, electrocardiogram, electromyogram, audiogram, stress test, ocular angiography, Cardiac thallium scintigraphy, echocardiography, ambulatory electrocardiography, abdomino-pelvic ultrasound.
- Laser therapy, physiotherapy, kinesitherapy.